Since 1984, Medstar has provided professional on-demand non-emergent transportation services throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our long-established and well respected service is described as door-to-door, which means we escort our passengers to and from our vehicles when the requested destination is reached.
Our operators & drivers are friendly and courteous all-the-while respecting the people they service. They are each trained in First Aid, CPR, Passenger Assistance, and Defensive Driving making them well qualified to care for those who travel under the Medstar name.
Our transportation services include but are not limited to:
• 24 hours a day – 7 days a week – 365 days a year
• Individual or a group of passengers, and attendants
• Stretcher trips
• Wheelchair accommodations
• Electric chairs and scooter accommodations
• Special physical concerns (i.e. Halos, sight impaired, oxygen tanks)
• Special position requirements (i.e. reclining, extended, etc.)
• Approved after-hour medicaid clients
• To and from medical appointments
• Hospital discharge
• Ride to work
• Home for the holidays
• To and from shopping or dining out
• Sensitive and specialized equipment